No matter whether the issue is large or small, we have never shied away from speaking our mind when it comes to how to improve the sport in this country. You are welcome to leave your own opinions as well: just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Boys' field hockey is coming, and coming fast
* Next Team USA coach must be a coach ... and more
* Where is the game going? The debate rages
A letter from FIH president Juan Angel Calzado
A plea for old-time hockey
* Can field hockey market its way out of its malaise?
Comments of Team Australia women's coach Ric Charlesworth
* Field hockey needs a better ally than the IOC
* Youth shall not be served for the Pan Am Games
* FIH rule controversy has a precedent in the United States
Observations from the 1999 Champions Trophy
A statement from FIH President Juan Angel Calzado
* Next stop: Milton Keynes
* The survival of the game us up to us
* Tournament of Champions proposal is very timely
* Maryland's "mercy rule" proposal of 2003 should be scrapped
* A raft of blowouts between 2002 and 2004 has people rethinking the concept, "How much is enough?"