* Opinion: How do you solve Title IX? End tribalism!
* Opinion: Sports marketers need to reward winning, not just looks
* Opinion: 2000 was a year when coaches were the story
* Opinion: Are American sportswomen losing their innocence?
* Opinion: The USOC's proposed restructuring plan of 2000 smacked of gender discrimination.
* Opinion: Why did older American swimmers prosper in the 2000 Olympics? The answer isn't Title IX.
* The Irish sport of camogie has gotten Irish-Americans and others hooked on its wild style of play
* American women in Sydney showed heart in team events, but a rise in performance among individuals may portend the funding shift everyone is talking about.
* Four years after American triumphs in Olympic women's team sports, the defenders of the gold were in various states of struggle in the months before Sydney.
* Even before the movie was made, the Washington Metropolitan Women's Baseball League was a league of their own.
*Book review: The Game of Life
* Observations on the corporatization of sport